EIT ICT Labs Budapest Startup Training Program
3-day intensive course&mentoring for early-stage tech startups from Central-Eastern Europe
Extended deadline: November 5th, 2013, 8.00 p.m., CET
Be our guest for a 3-day intensive mini-acceleration course in zesty Budapest. Apply, get selected, and nourish yourself with the basic startup victuals in the company of fellow CEE tech entrepreneurs.
The selected five teams – ten founders – can participate for free by courtesy of the EIT ICT Labs Budapest.
We are seeking Central-Eastern European entrepreneurs who
- are fluent in English
- are building early-stage tech startups
- which are less than three years old
- have raised less than € 300k so far
- are building the next great thing, especially – but not necessarily – in one of the EIT ICT Labs focus areas
- and are at a stage when they can take real advantage of an intensive training course covering the essentials of successful startup entrepreneurship
We very much welcome applications from student-entrepreneurs as well!
We are offering a three-day, intensive, hands-on, interactive workshop with modules focusing on the most immediately useful knowledge and skills for early-stage startuppers, led by the brilliant Y Combinator alumnus Rob Fitzpatrick, and by experienced entrepreneurs and top experts from the Hungarian scene. You will be spending the three days with four other outstanding CEE entrepreneurial teams and key actors in the Hungarian startup ecosystem. And you get all this at absolutely no cost to you – even the travel and accommodation costs will be fully on us!
- Apply until November 5th, 2013 by sending the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We notify the shortlisted applicants by November 8th and invite them to a skype-interview between November 11th and 15th
- If selected, arrive in Budapest by December 1st and spend the next three days – December 2nd-4th – getting down to brass tacks at our intensive training course that will change your thinking for ever and propel your company to new heights.
Monday, December 2nd
09:00 – 09:30 – Introduction
09:30 – 10.30 – What it means to be a global startup
10:30 – 11:30 – Business modelling
11:30 – 13:00 – Lean Startup Principles & Customer Development
13:00 – 14:00 – lunch&networking
14:00 – 15:30 – Product development
15:30 – 17:00 – MVPs
Tuesday, December 3rd
09:00 – 10:30 – Marketing & Growth Hacking
10:30 – 12:00 – Metrics and Analytics
12:00 – 13:00 – Building Startup Teams
13:00 – 14:00 – lunch&networking
14:00 – 16:30 – sightseeing & visit to one of Hungary’s shining startup stars
16:30 – 18:00 – One-on-one mentoring
Wednesday, December 4th
09:30 – 11:00 – Presentation & pitching training
11:00 – 12:30 – Meeting with local investors (accelerators, angels, VCs)
12:30 – 13:30 – lunch&networking
13:30 – 15:00 – Meeting with experts and decision makers from relevant verticals
15:00 – 16:30 – Coaching session
16:30 – 17:30 – One-on-one mentoring session
The organizers undertake the obligation that all non-public ideas, technical details, businesssolutions, and other confidential information acquired by the organizers in relation to this call will be treated confidentially, and will not be shared with third parties, with the exception of the members of the jury participating in the selection process. The organizers furthermore take responsibility for the members of the jury accepting this same obligation as binding on them as well.
The organizers will use the information obtained from and on the applicants exclusively for the purpose of selecting the best participants for the BrassTacks Startup Training Program, and in the case of the winning applications, for the organization and communication of the BrassTacks Startup Training Program.